12 Things About Dylan Todd
Graphic Designer Dylan Todd is a man about town and a man about comics. He writes, he edits, he letters, he designs -- there's not a lot of areas in the business that the man behind many of comics' latest and greatest mastheads hasn't left his mark on. Operating as Bigredrobot in the wide world of comics and pop culture design, Dylan's helped define the look of books including Avengers A.I., Five Ghosts, Sacrifice and scades more. That's why we know you're going to love the look he's crafted for our upcoming "Pressure/Sensitivity" anthology, which will house the work of Meredith Gran, Ben Sears, Ming Doyle, Giannis Milonogiannis and the cover team of Ulises Farinas and colorist Ryan Hill.
Get to know Dylan below:
1. My hobbies are reading comics, making comics, designing comics, collecting comics, writing about comics and sometimes sleeping.
2. Of all the fictional characters in the universe, I identify with Captain Caveman the most.
3. Orange is the best color.
4. My favorite TV shows are Freaks & Geeks, Gilmore Girls, and the 1966 Batman series.
5. I firmly believe that soup as a meal is a terrible idea. Soup is something you eat with a meal, not a meal in and of itself.
6. If all I had on a desert island was Brian Eno's Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy), I could probably be alright.
7. I am very glad I went through my "Maybe I will look cool if I wear a fedora; you know, like Indiana Jones," phase pretty quickly when I was 14.
8. I wish Ewoks were real.
9. I watch way too many cartoons for an adult.
10. If you allow me, I will eat all the popcorn.
11. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure sure is a movie I have seen roughly one million times.
12. I let the dogs out. Sorry.
Meet the rest of the Pressure/Sensitivity team by browsing the #WaComics section of the Community.