12 Things About Giannis Milonogiannis
Giannis Milonogiannis has a hefty comics pedigree between his creator-owned series Old City Blues, drawing issues of All-New Ultimates, and collaborating on books like Spera and Prophet, but that's not all it takes to be a "Pressure/Sensitivity" comic book anthology storyteller. Talent, skill, hard work, acclaim and a kinetic style can only get you so far. In these parts, values make all the difference. Fortunately Giannis passed our test. That's right, he has sound Pokémon strategies.
Read on to learn 12 items of interest about the Greece-based creator, including his favorite foods, video games, movies, music and more.
1. I like cashews!
2. I tried drawing with dip pen nibs and failed miserably, switched back to normal pens!
3. The only acceptable starter Pokémon is Bulbasaur.
4. I like to pretend I have a lot of my own stuff to draw but would probably drop everything to draw Jurassic Park comics... (sorry...)
5. I secretly call my drawing style "eurobeat".
6. Final Fantasy 8 is by far the best one.
7. Not that I needed to tell you, but Gackt is pretty great.
8. I mostly taught myself to play the guitar ("play" in the very broad sense of the word).
9. I was born in one place but grew up in another. Plot twist!
10. I have to have at least two instant coffees every day.
11. There's a weird bubblegum smell in the house and I can't tell where it's coming from...
12. I have a hard time coming up with things about myself!