At Wacom, we truly believe that art can change the world. And in a world hungry for so much change, we’ve challenged ourselves to do what we can to spread the gift of creativity. Will you join us? This holiday season, we’re challenging our community to give the #GiftOfCreativity. In return, we will create the ultimate artist gift sets with the help of some of our friends and send them to four generous creatives throughout December. Each one of these special gift sets is filled with art prints, toys, stickers, books, and other goodies from our generous friends. They also include art supplies and software from our partners, and of course Wacom gear and swag!
How to enter
Participating in Wacom’s #GiftOfCreativity Instagram challenge is easy, simply follow the steps below.
1. You must follow Wacom on Instagram
2. Document how you’re spreading creativity in an Instagram picture or video post between November 26 and December 26
3. Tag @Wacom and use the hashtag #GiftOfCreativity in each of these posts
Examples of #GiftOfCreativity include:
- Giving or loaning your Wacom tablet or display to someone new to digital art
- Joining the #giftofgiving challenge, part of the Click-On Kaduna project
- Teaching a young artist a new skill
- Making a drawing for a friend
- Modeling for someone while they draw you
- Helping someone get inspired
- Mentoring a young creative professional
- Donating art for a good cause
*Entries are not limited to our suggestions. Surprise us with your creativity! Remember that all entries must be submitted via Instagram to be considered.
*You can submit multiple entries to increase your chances of winning
What’s in the box?
No two boxes are alike, but every box will include a Wacom Cintiq 16 and a fun mix of art prints, books, toys, stickers, and other cool merchandise from our artist community and industry partners. Each gift set has an approximate value of $750 USD.
Who can participate?
The #GiftOfCreativity challenge is open to our friends in North America, Latin America, and Europe.
How long is the challenge?
The #GiftOfCreativity challenge will run from November 26 through December 26. But honestly, we’re hoping you continue to share your creative skills every single day!
When will the winners be announced?
First Box: Dec 6
Second Box: Dec 13
Third Box: Dec 20
Fourth Box: Dec 27
How will winners be notified?
One lucky winner will be chosen each Friday beginning December 6. We will announce and notify winners through Instagram.
Read the full Terms and Conditions here.
Shout-out to our friends
Thanks to our amazing and generous friends and Wacom team who helped us make this initiative possible:
Lynn Chen, InkShift, Joe Wos, Travis Hanson, Mark Parisi, Tom Bancroft, The Pander Brothers, PugliePug, Grutbrushes, Ross Draws, Sarajean Chung, Proko, ClipStudioPaint, Critical Role, Erin Winer, Sideshow Collectibles, Tamara Pearmine , Nathanael Mortensen, Victoria Pavlov, and many, many more.