This year, Wacom turned 35 and we celebrate our anniversary with inspiring stories and attractive promotions. We are committed to making the world a more creative place and making sure we stay at the heart of the global creative community.
Below we listed our current promotions and further down you can read a little bit about our history and enjoy watching the compilation we made.
New recommended retail price Wacom Cintiq Pro 13
Wacom is offering the Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 with a new, recommended retail price: €899,90 and £789,99.
The Cintiq Pro 13 is built for professional artists and designers who want to feel a direct, pen-on-screen connection to their work. Check out details and specs here.
New recommended retail price Wacom MobileStudio Pro
Wacom also has a new, recommended retail price (up to €300) for several models of the Wacom MobileStudio Pro. The high-end pen computer gives the needed PC to run the full versions of creative software on a mobile solution. Check out the different versions and specs here.
- Wacom MobileStudio Pro 13 – Intel® Core™ i7, 512GB SSD €2.399,90 and £1,999.99
- Wacom MobileStudio Pro 13 – Intel® Core™ i7, 256GB SSD €1.849,90 and £1,599.99
- Wacom MobileStudio Pro 13 – Intel® Core™ i5, 128GB SSD €1.599,90 and £1,379.99
- Wacom MobileStudio Pro 13 – Intel® Core™ i5, 64GB SSD €1.299,90 and £1,149.99
- Wacom MobileStudio Pro 16 – Intel® Core™ i5, 256GB SSD €2.249,90 and £1,899.99
- Wacom MobileStudio Pro 16 – Intel® Core™ i7, 512GB SSD €3.199,90 and £2,749.99
- MobileStudio Pro 13 – i7, 512GB SSD EU Bundle €2.776,70 and £2,364.00
- MobileStudio Pro 16 – i7, 512GB SSD EU Bundle €3.284,70 and £2,819.00
Wacom Intuos campaign – Coming soon
For the creative beginners and enthusiasts, Wacom will put a special focus on the new Wacom Intuos. The pen tablet offers users everything they need to get creative, including software for digital drawing, painting and photo editing. The upcoming campaign will feature inspiring stories and helpful tips for young or upcoming artists.
The Wacom Intuos tablets currently go for:
- Wacom Intuos Medium Bluetooth, Pistachio/ Black €199,90 and £179.99
- Wacom Intuos Small Bluetooth, Pistachio/ Black €99,90 and £89.99
- Wacom Intuos Small Black €79,90 and £70.00
New promotions will be added to this page, so stay tuned.
‘Wa’ for harmony and ‘Com’ for computer communication
Wacom has been at the heart of the global creative community. Starting in Japan, 1983 to build harmony between people and the computer.
In pioneering Wacom´s ground-breaking EMR-Technology, we developed the first battery-free pressure sensitive pen tablet in 1984. Then the creative implementation into digital really started to take off in 1988; fractal design started Painter development and Photoshop started to extend image editing. Not to mention big brands, such as Nike and Ferrari, started designing on Wacom. And when motion pictures started going digital in the 90s, Wacom knew this was their chance to provide the right tools, launching the first Intuos series in 1998 and first Cintiq series in 2002.
Digital Ink and Wacom
Ink is the most powerful creative tool in human history and Wacom pioneered the idea of the digital pen. “In combining our long-standing expertise with new opportunities offered by the ever-evolving IT industry, we stay committed to providing creative around the world with the best digital pen experience possible,” says Nobu Ide, CEO of Wacom.
With 3D content and creation on the continuous rise, the discussion today is about how to best integrate VR and MR into an improved design workflow. “Being a technology leader in the field of professional instruments for art and design, we are developing new solutions in VR to offer artists and designers the creative tools of the future,” Nobu Ide explains.
To get an idea of how Wacom products are used across the different arts and industries, and to see some heartwarming best wishes from some of our favourite artists, check out this compilation.