Terms and Conditions Connected Ink Canvas 2020
1. By marking your artwork with the hashtag #connectedinkcanvason Instagram you grant Wacom Europe GmbH (“Wacom”) for free a world wide non-exclusive license to use, distribute and publish the marked artwork for the project “Connected Ink Canvas”. The Connected Ink Canvas will be shown online and at the Event Connected Ink, organized by Wacom, on November 17thand 18th2020.Wacom shall have the right to transfer and sub-license these Rights of Use, especially but not limited towards affiliated companies in order to realize the project described.
2. The artwork you provide shall not (a) contain, depict or refer (explicitly or otherwise) to any inappropriate, objectionable, or unsuitable language,
activity or other content, (b) contain, depict or refer to any content that disparages or refers negatively to Wacom, or any other person or entity.
You guarantee that the submitted artwork, in whole and in part does not violate or infringe upon any third-party rights, including proprietary or intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, rights granted by GDPR or other data protection laws, personal or moral rights, or any other rules or regulations.
3. You are aware and accept that Wacom has the right but not the obligation to show each piece of artwork that was provided in the Connected Ink Canvas. No rights will arise from the fact that a provided artwork was not shown in the Connected Ink Canvas.
4. If you provide your artwork for the Connected Ink Canvas, you herewith release, indemnify and hold harmless Wacom, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates against any and all liability, suits, claims, losses, damages and judgments, and you shall pay all costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) and damages to the extent that such liability, costs or damages arise from a claim by any third person in the context of the artwork provided.
5. These Terms and Conditions and any disputes in connection with them shall be governed by, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of Germany, excluding its conflicts of laws principles. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the Duesseldorf District Court and agree not to object to such jurisdiction or venue on the grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction, forum non conventions or otherwise.