12 Things About Ben Sears
The final contributor to the Wacom comic book anthology has been revealed at last! Meet artist Ben Sears, creator of the adventure comic Double +, drummer for almost half a dozen rock and roll bands and a noted nacho enthusiast. Ben's tidy lines, deceptively simple character designs and zesty screen tones join the stellar styles of our righteous lineup of Ming Doyle, Meredith Gran, Giannis Milonogiannis, Ulises Farinas and Ryan Hill. We can't wait to show you what he and the rest of the team have been working on when Pressure/Sensitivity arrives in January.
Get inside the mind of the newly announced #WaComics creator below:
1. My first real comic (Double +) just came out.
2. My first microwave sounded like the intro strings in the Batman: The Animated Series opening sequence when it started up.
3. I play drums in the bands Xerxes, Black God, Whips/Chains, and Early Age.
4. My two favorite movies are Dumb & Dumber and Playtime.
5. I liked Dragon Ball Z a whole lot in middle school but now I'm more into Dragon Ball.
6. I live in Louisville, Kentucky but have no interest in Bourbon or Horses.
7. My favorite Miyazaki movie is The Castle of Cagliostro.
8. If I could spend an hour shooting baskets by myself every day I would.
9. I always picked Kirby when I was playing Super Smash Bros. but now I'm kind of a Mega Man guy.
10. I borrow my girlfriend's cereal a lot.
11. If I could eat El Mundo's grilled vegetable nachos every day forever I would.
12. I can't stop listening to DEVO right now.
Follow the #WaComics tag for all of our latest Pressure/Sensitivity news.