Five Photoshop Tips for Wacom Tablet Beginners
Take your Photoshop workflow to new power levels with Wacom's pressure-sensitivity technology. Aaron Nace from Phlearn teaches you how to tailor your pen tablet to suit your particular Photoshop needs and speed up your workflow with ease in this video detailing five Photoshop tips for Wacom tablet beginners.
1. Get to know your Wacom preferences
2. Use the Brush Menu to Change Pressure Sensitivity
3. Change Brush Size and Hardness With Shortcuts
4. Utilize the Difference Between Flow and Opacity
5. Use Other Tools With Brush Dynamics
For more from Phlearn, visit their website and follow Phlearn on Facebook.