Wacom Cintiq 22 Pen Display
Bring your ideas to life on a Wacom Cintiq 22 pen display
When you’re ready to step up to creating directly on screen, Wacom Cintiq 22 pan display is your go-to product to take your work to the next level.
Whether you’re still creating on paper or using a pen tablet, Wacom Cintiq’s seamless interaction between pen and display will feel natural and take your skills to the next level. The Wacom Pro Pen 2 offers amazing precision and control, reacting to the tilt of your hand and accurately responding to each movement. And with vibrant color and HD clarity, Wacom Cintiq 16 and 22 offer a premium Wacom drawing experience in a more affordable display. Connect to your computer with the included HDMI and USB cables and download the included creative software trials to start creating today:
- Sketch, ink, color, and publish your next story with 6-months of Clip Studio Paint EX
Wacom Cintiq 22 pen display features
- Exceptional creative pen technology with 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and tilt-recognition.
- EMR (Electro Magnetic Resonance) tech draws power from your Wacom Cintiq, meaning you never need to charge the pen.
- Designed for comfort, with rubber grip and accessible side buttons.
- Use the pen’s programmable side buttons to make shortcuts to your favorite software.
- Anti–glare film cuts out distracting reflections.
- See your cursor appear exactly where you would expect with reduced parallax.
- Durable, scratch resistant materials perfect for daily use.
- Hand rests to help cut down on fatigue when drawing.
- The Adjustable Stand (16-82 degrees) let you adjust the position so you can work in comfort.
- Full HD display lets you see your work in crystal clear detail.
- Level up your digital art skills by creating comics, manga, concept art, illustrations with 6-months of Clip Studio Paint EX