Video Thumbnail: 3 ways to use the Wacom One tablet!

Three ways to use your Wacom One pen tablet, with Joli Noelle David

By Wacom |
April 2, 2024

The updated Wacom One line of pen displays and tablets launched last year, along with a slew of customization options and accessories. We love Joli Noelle David’s infectious personality and openness to sharing her experience as a design student at UC Davis on her YouTube channel. So we sent her one of the brand-new Wacom Ones — the medium pen tablet version — to get her thoughts and impressions.

In the last post and video, she talked about the ways she uses the Wacom One Carry Case. In the below video, she showcases three of the many different ways she uses her Wacom One pen tablet.

Hey guys!! 🥰 I hope you’ve been enjoying my Wacom One series so far! In today’s video, I show you three of my favorite ways that I use my Wacom One tablet. This tool has made so many of my daily tasks related to drawing, design, Youtube, and even my business so much easier and more fun! For all the details, please watch the video. For a quick recap, however, read on:

3 ways to use the Wacom One Tablet

In this video, I shared three of my favorite ways to use the Wacom One:

1. Digital illustration
  2. Photo editing / Youtube thumbnails
  3. Digital composition notebook

Digital illustration

In a previous video, I drew a tattoo-style ice cream cone. Customizing my pen input — pressure sensitivity, tilt, etc. — is huge for getting your digital illustrations exactly how you want them. But in general, using a Wacom pen tablet or display is hte best way to create digital illustrations.

joli-noelle-david-chicago-youtube-thumbnail

Photo editing / YouTube thumbnails

In the video, I walk through how I made the YouTube thumbnails for my Chicago vlog. I use my Wacom One with the Pen tool in Adobe Illustrator to easily outline and cut out shapes.

Digital composition notebook

I use my Wacom One pen tablet along with a note-taking software like Evernote (or Wacom notes) to create to-do lists, to jot down ideas, to create sketches, and much more. In the video, I show how I use it to take notes and sketch ideas for my jewelry business.

Joli Noelle David

About the creator

Joli Noelle David is multidisciplinary designer who enjoys all things creative — graphic design, digital illustration, and content creation to name a few. She recently graduated from the University of California, Davis with a degree in Design, and strives to use her experience to teach others how to develop their own creative skills. She believes in a people-centered design approach and in the power of creating with purpose. Noelle is a big foodie, a lover of dogs, an entrepreneur, a small business owner, and a YouTuber.

Check her out on InstagramLinkedIn, and YouTube.

Related posts:

The ultimate guide to cutting out images in Photoshop, with School of Motion

The ultimate guide to cutting out images in Photoshop, with School of Motion

Digital calligraphy for beginners, with Joli Noelle David

Digital calligraphy for beginners, with Joli Noelle David

How to draw a bird, with Monika Zagrobelna

How to draw a bird, with Monika Zagrobelna

How to build an impressive blended photo collage in Adobe Photoshop

How to build an impressive blended photo collage in Adobe Photoshop

Connect with Wacom on social media

Easy to pack & ready to go! 🏃🏻‍♂️

🆕 The new Wacom Movink easily fits in any bag and can be set up anywhere with a single cable. The best solution for creative professionals on the go!

Wanna get yours? Follow the link in our bio!

#wacommovink
161 0
Dive into the insightful first look of the NEW Wacom Movink by @wieger_poutsma, Digital Artist and Creative Director, working for clients like Netflix, Warner Bros, HBO and many more. 💻 🙌🏻

👉🏻 Follow the link in bio to discover all the benefits of our NEW Wacom Movink and shop yours!

#WacomMovink #CreativeProfessionals #CreativesOnTheGo
237 9
You got this! ✍️ Never stop creating. 🤘⁣
Animation made by the wonderful @javadoodles⁣
#MentalHealthAwareness #madewithwacom #TVPaintAnimation⁣
750 24
🆕 Alex Wätzel @dgtlcraft_postproduction , High-end photo retoucher & video editor with years of experience on the creative industry, also tried the NEW Wacom Movink!

Now’s your turn! Follow the link in our bio and discover all the amazing benefits of our new Wacom Movink💥

Ph: @akazie.photography 

#WacomMovink #CreativeProfessionals #CreativesOnTheGo #MovinkMakers
162 4
Mental health awareness month is upon us and we want to give a shout-out to anyone out there struggling, yet creating. ⁣
We see you and you're absolutely wonderful. 😍⁣
⁣
Art by @chibirdart 🐤💓⁣
#MentalHealthAwareness #webcomic #comic #webtoon
830 10
Meet the NEW Wacom Movink 🆕💥 first of its kind OLED pen display perfect for creative professionals on the go!

A professional device that you can easily pack and carry with you anywhere, everywhere.

If you  switch workstations, visit clients,  travel frequently or work in different locations and studios, this device is all you need.

Follow the link in our bio and discover all of the benefits of our NEWEST product: Wacom Movink

Now, get ready to Make your move! 😎

#WacomMovink #CreativeProfessionals #CreativesOnTheGo
2389 109
Introducing Wacom Movink: our first OLED pen display and our thinnest and lightest Wacom pen display ever. 🚀

Unite the art of drawing and inking with mobility and portability with Movink’s brilliant 13.3”, full HD OLED display. This super slim, ultra-light, highly versatile, sturdy device is designed to meet the needs of creative professionals, digital artists and creative students. 🙌🏻

Are you ready to go? Learn more about Movink in our stories and through the link in bio! ✨

#WacomMovink #Movink #WacomNews
1811 83
Curious about which program is best for drawing vector graphics in 2024? Visual artist @studio_viv has you covered! 🙌⁣
⁣
Head to the #WacomBlog to see how Vivienne designs a book cover in Adobe Illustrator vs. Affinity Designer using Wacom One M. ✍ ⁣
⁣
Link in bio!⁣
#wacom #design #designer #graphicdesign #vector #digitalart #artprocess⁣
247 9